Key services we provide:
We provide many services for our clients. It's important to keep in mind that we're here to help you. We're also here to help you better understand the possible situations you may be facing with abortion, after abortion counseling, sexually transmitted disease (STD) testing, etc.
- Confirmation of pregnancy using ultrasound as medically indicated
- Accurate and relevant information regarding abortion procedures and the risks involved
- Information about your options
- STD and HIV testing
- Pregnancy testing
Important information about our services:
Remember that our services are for you. We care about you and strive to make sure that you receive all the information you need to make an informed decision.
- Most services are FREE
- All information is confidential
- All services are professional and caring
- Low cost screening for STIs - Chlamydia and Gonorrhea
Free pregnancy testing & confirmation by ultrasound:
With the services already mentioned, we also have the ability to verify pregnancy via "sonography" or ultrasound. Feel free to call to receive more information (812) 234-8059 or (812) 448-3444. Indiana State University students can call our new location within walking distance of campus at 812-238-2300
- Licensed physicians and nurses
- Self-administered urine pregnancy tests
- 100% sensitivity and specificity
- Tests detect HCG levels
- Walk-ins welcome
- Test results within five minutes
- Total visit time approximately 30 minutes for pregnancy tests
- Various services included with ultrasound
- Limited ultrasound available by appointment
- Our pregnancy tests are merely a tool to determine a positive or negative test and should not be relied upon as a substitute for professional medical advise.
Abortion education and information:
As mentioned, we also provide much needed information to help you understand more fully your options.
- Types of abortion procedures
- Medical health risks
- Possible emotional and spiritual risks
- Questions to ask the abortion provider
Have you ever thought about adoption? If you have, then maybe we can help you consider further options regarding such possibilities.
- Adoption options
- Facts about adoption
- Agencies that can help
Unexpectedly Pregnant? Find out more about adoption
http://www.kirsh.com/ Kirsh & Kirsh Adoption Law Firm
http://www.bethany.org/ Bethany Christian Services
http://adoptionsupportcenter.com/ Adoption Support Center
http://www.adoptionhelp.org/ Independent Adoption help.org
Free HIV testing and low cost STI screening and information
As with abortion and pregnancy confirmation, we also provide testing and information for sexually transmitted diseases. If you feel you may be at risk of such a disease, please seek professional assistance immediately. Feel free to find out more by viewing our website or by calling one of the following numbers: (812) 234-8059, (812) 448-3444 or our new location for ISU students at 812-238-2300
- Low cost screening for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea (urine test)
- Free treatment for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea
- Free screening for HIV
- Quick fact: 1 out of every 5 Americans are now infected with an STD
- How to prevent infection
- Description of most common STDs
- Remember to call us!
Those who decide to follow through with an abortion often times experience post-occurring issues of depression, sadness, and fatigue. It's important to know the symptoms to properly identify Post Abortion Trauma. The CPC can help you with this.
- Post Abortion Trauma and common symptoms
- Resources that can help